The Stupa House Foundation is a public benefit organization that has been operating in Poland since 2001. Its purpose is to enable all interested to access the enormous wealth of Tibetan culture, based on the deeply humanistic achievements of mankind – the more than 2,500 years old teachings of the historical Buddha Shakyamuni.
The Foundation operates:
- information and education,
- supports projects that disseminate and popularize the values of Tibetan culture,
- grants research scholarships
- organizes research and translation teams,
- conducts exhibition activities and patronizes the construction of places that promote Tibetan culture, the Tibetan language or the practice of Tibetan Buddhism.
Our KRS number: 0000045988